Meeting Your Legal Obligations When Exporting From the United States
TITA represents a broad range of export clients in circumstances relating to compliance with U.S. laws and regulations. For instance, we routinely counsel clients on international trade in dual-use commodities, software, defense articles, and technology. TITA expertise lies in providing export compliance, licensing, and enforcement mitigation counsel related to the:
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- U.S. Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
- U.S. Foreign Trade Regulations (FTR)
- Various embargo and sanctions programs administered by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) including the Cuban Embargo
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) compliance and representation, and
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) laws and regulations relating to exports.